Thanks to everyone who commented on the last post, telling us what your dream knitting bag would be like. Keep the comments coming, if you have more to add!
You mentioned so many great features…now we’d like you to help us narrow it down a little. So today’s question is all about that.
I think we can all agree that velcro shouldn’t be allowed anywhere NEAR our knitting. Excluding velco, what are your top 3 dealbreakers when it comes to bag features? Things that it absolutely must have or must not have, before you’ll even consider it.
We’ll leave this one up for a couple of days.
Anniversary Contest details:
If you’ve arrived here for the first time and have no clue why we’re asking these crazy questions, you should know that we’re running an Anniversary Contest!
The Anniversary Contest runs until August 4, at which point we will have a very unique drawing for the prizes. There are four prizes available:
1. The last remaining first Smart-Ass Knitters/World Domination Club package
2. A cable mug by Susanne James and a skein of either silk lace or merino sock yarn(your choice of in stock colours)
So how do you enter?
Lots of ways.
1. Leave us a comment, and you get an entry (1 comment per day per person)
2. If you were the very, very first customer, you get an entry. (I know who you are, you don’t have to. )
3. Answer weird quiz questions. They will be random, both in their timing and their content. We will give entries to the first 1-5 correct answers (depending on how we feel that day…we’ll give you fair warning), either in the comments or by email. (If you leave them in the comments, quiz answers count as an entry in addition to your comment entry…are you confused yet? Good. We like you that way.)
4. Buy stuff. Heck, why not? For every $25 purchased, you get an entry.