Prize #4 in the Indigodragonfly Anniversary contest!
I’m very excited about this one:
About the yarn: 5 skeins of your choice of in stock yarn (each skein of Silk/Merino single counts as 2 skeins, due to the large size of the skeins). They can be 5 skeins of the same type and same colour. They can be a mixture. Want 5 skeins of different lace yarns in a variety of colours? It’s yours. Sock yarns? Yours. A mixture of weights and colours? All. Yours.
And the Little Swift? I’ve never been close to a cork one before and it is REALLY beautiful. The fabric is strong and unlike anything I’ve ever seen before. I’m told that over time the cork will age and develop a patina…not unlike wood.
The Anniversary Contest runs until August 4, at which point we will have a very unique drawing for the prizes. There are four prizes available:
1. The last remaining first Smart-Ass Knitters/World Domination Club package
2. A cable mug by Susanne James and a skein of either silk lace or merino sock yarn(your choice of in stock colours)
4. A Tom Bihn Little Swift and 5 skeins of your choice of Indigodragonfly Yarn.
The answer to Sunday’s quiz question:
The yarn store the Boy has nicknamed “the Possum Place” (see this post about Montréal) is A La Tricoteuse.
Bonus question: g) A Maple Lake dump employee. (Pretty sure this is NOT his real name…but the Boy keeps calling him that, so the name has stuck. We’re trying to figure out how to Kinnear a photo of him the next time he sticks his Tilley hat-covered/long, white-bearded head in our car window to grill us on the garbage we’ve brought…)
What American city is twinned with Cork, Ireland? (First 3 correct answers)
Bonus question: What famous Canadian knitwear designer has been travelling there over the past week? (Um, if you are said designer, your answer will not count as an entry…sorry)
So how do you enter? Lots of ways.
1. Leave us a comment, and you get an entry (1 comment per day per person)
2. If you were the very, very first customer, you get an entry. (I know who you are, you don’t have to. )
3. Answer weird quiz questions. They will be random, both in their timing and their content. We will give entries to the first 1-5 correct answers (depending on how we feel that day…we’ll give you fair warning), either in the comments or by email. (If you leave them in the comments, quiz answers count as an entry in addition to your comment entry…are you confused yet? Good. We like you that way.)
4. Buy stuff. Heck, why not? For every $25 purchased, you get an entry.