When taking photos of your newly completed sweater, here are a few easy tips to follow:
1. Your arms will never be long enough.
2. It’s helpful to stand in FRONT of the camera
3. After almost 3 straight weeks of rain, you may forget how to take photos in sunlight.
Of course, you may just want to refer to this as your “ethereal period.”
4. Take another step to the left. Trust me.
5. Eventually, the law of averages will work in your favour.
Pattern: Cormorant by Norah Gaughan (Norah Gaughan Collection Volume 5)
Yarn: Indigodragonfly MCN Worsted – Cliffs of Insanity