Well we made it! Despite lost movers, a very confused dog and total exhaustion, we got ourselves moved in last Thursday.
Due to a comedy of Internet errors (my macbook’s in Toronto and the IT guy that works on our work computers has done something to the work laptop), I’ll be blogging from my iPhone for a while. Apologies in advance for formating issues.
Here are a few pictures of the new place. Because of the limits of the wordpress app, all photos will appear at the bottom of this post.
1 & 2. The house
3. The car: Squeals McOil (R would like you all to know that yes, Squeals WAS named for the Squeals When Boiled colourway)
4 & 5. Otis trying to find the perfect “spot”
6. Otis level windows (it’s not home till there’s yarn on the coffee table)
7. And a window seat (which I’ve always wanted)
8. Which doubles as yarn storage! (cedar-lined!!!)
9. We’ll just ignore the fact that it’s next to the dryer (which is also in the bedroom…which is also a porch. Did I mention it’s a very strange house?)